Welcome To The PRIMED TO LEAD Media Room
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR MEDIA ROOM
We take your time very seriously and we don't believe in wasting one second. If you're interested in scheduling an interview please complete this form.
If you need to get in touch with us immediately (24 hours or less) please email us: email@example.com. If you're on deadline, include your phone number too and our team will call you back quickly.
This site has been designed for easy navigation, so you can access the following easily:
- Sample Interview Questions
- BIO: Chris Warszawski
- Stats & Info
- Watch The Trailer
- More About The Book
I look forward to connecting!
— Chris Warszawski
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
SOUND LIKE A PRO,
EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK YET
If you'd like these 10 questions in an easy to print PDF, please CLICK HERE
- In 60 seconds, what is Primed To Lead about?
- There are a lot of books on leadership. What makes Primed To Lead unique?
- Why did you want to write a book like this?
- In the book, not only do you share from personal experiences, but you included stories and wisdom from other leaders as well. Can you tell us about some of the people that you interviewed?
- Let’s talk about emerging leaders. What do you think are some of the primary challenges they are facing today?
- The subtitle says that the book is “an honest conversation for new and experienced leaders.” What can experienced leaders do to help new leaders?
- In the book you talk about not only starting well in leadership, but that sometimes leaders need a “re-start.” What do you mean by that?
- This seems like a book that would be incredibly valuable for churches. How would you suggest they utilize Primed To Lead?
- Throughout the book you talk about being “servant leader.” What does it mean to be a servant leader and how do we do that?
- Where is a good place for people to connect with you further?
BIO: CHRIS WARSZAWSKI
Serving in church leadership roles for over a decade, Chris' passion is to help people, especially church and ministry leaders, take their best, next step.
Chris earned his B.A. in Bible and Theology/ Youth Ministry from Malone University, and he holds an M.A. in Theological Studies from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Chris and his wife, Katie, have two wonderful children, Ella and Jacob.
He is the author of the book, Primed To Lead: An Honest Conversation For New & Experienced Leaders.
In his writing, Chris leans on his experience and expertise in leading teams, coaching, communication, strategy and ministry development. Primed To Lead is written and designed to help Christian leaders to start well, cultivate influence as servant leaders, and create movement toward the future.
STATS & INFO
MORE FOR YOU...